Here’s a chance to travel deep inside the island’s interior to see and experience villages and forested landscapes not often visited by tourists. Our adventurous itinerary uses a combination of small asphalt roads and well-maintained dirt tracks to bring Nature and Culture together. Our goal is to show the best and most real side of Cyprus and to provide maximum contact with local people.
- 4×4 on-road/0ff road adventure through the most diverse and rapidly changing landscapes in Cyprus. A short walk through ethnic villages with narrow streets, spectacular views and great stone architecture.
- Dipotamos Dam: Visit Dipotamos dam. 4X4 off-road adventure through diverse and rabidly changing landscape towards Lefkara village.
- Visit Lefkara Village, renowned the world over for its silverware and hand-made lace. Enjoy a free welcome drink.
- Drive through the Mesa Potamos forest following the river upstream. Start your small mini-trek through the forest on the way to the river. In an idyllic setting, you will have the opportunity to take amazing photographs.
- A fantastic natural wonder, a mountain waterfall with ice-cold water cascading down a rocky cliff. This paradise-like spot, with its lush vegetation and cool spring waters, will relax both your body and soul.
- Lofou village. A short walk through the village with narrow streets, spectacular views and great stone architecture. Have the chance to visit a traditional Kafenion to try a Cyprus coffee.
- Don’t forget Lunch: Included in this adventure package is an extremely memorable lunch featuring an array of freshly prepared local dishes including vegetarian options. Wine, water, and lemonade are served complimentary in this all-inclusive meal taken in a comfortable and clean mountain village taverna.